Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 14th, 2012

Hey so this is my last official MTC update! haha My shoulder has improved so much from the physical therapy and I'll be leaving on Monday. I wanted to share what I learned in workshop on Tuesday. We watched videos about Lorenzo Snow, Dan Jones, Wilford Woodruff, George Q. Cannon, and Heber C. Kimball. I was amazed at the passion and dedication they had in serving. One of my favorites was Dan Jones and his fire and passion as a preacher. Another favorite was Heber C. Kimball, who apparently had a flair for the dramatic when he taught. It taught me that I don't need to be quiet and reverent all the time when I teach, that I can preach with vigor and fire. This is an awesome work so why shouldn't we teach with all the excitement we have? I am soooooooooooo excited to finally get out to the field! Așa e viața, which is in Romanian, thus is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment