Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7th, 2012

  Another week down at the MTC and only five more days to go!  I have learned sooo much and am excited to get to Washington DC.  My shoulder has been killing me and preventing me from signing so I would ask your prayers be with me so I can serve the people of DC with my heart, might, mind and strength.  Elder W and I are anxious to get going and serve the Lord.  Alex Boye, the wonderful singer, gave us the Sunday night devotional and sang for us and shared his conversion story.  I was edified and uplifted.  The biggest thing I took away from him is that if I say that I am going to have a great mission, then I will.  The power of positive thinking goes a long way :)  Thank you to my wonderful ward for helping to support my family and me.  You all have blessed our lives tremendously and we owe a great debt to you all.  Next time you all get an email from me,  I'll be sitting in Washington DC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment