Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Favorite notes from General Conference

General Conference was so amazing!  I will share some of my notes.  Elder Oaks, "What can I do on a day to day basis to better myself?"  Elder Eyring, "Praying for challenges that we may overcome them.  Trails to help us build unshakable faith."  Applicable to our situation huh?  Elder Holland, "Why should you be jealous when I choose to be kind?"  and the Parable of the laborers, and life in general, is a story about GRACE!  (There's your word mom :) )  From Elder Scott, "It is revelation through dreaming and is usually accompanied by a sacred feeling."  From Pres. Uchtdorf, "Blessed are the merciful..." & "Don't judge me because I sin differently from you!"  (That's something Kale would always tell me and I am thankful  for his wisdom.)  From Sister Beck, a desire to always support my wife in Relief Society.  And from the prophet, Thomas S. Monson, peace and joy in my soul.  What a great conference it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment