Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June 27, 2012

Hey Mom and the rest of the world! First things first.... had a successful baptism last Sunday! J is such a stud and he's gonna be a great member for the rest of his life. He just needs to get confirmed this Sunday. And I guess an interpreter named W or something is coming to church this Sunday. He did the Joseph Smith movie and I'm looking forward to meet him. With our other investigators and such we are trying but it's all  in the Lords hands. We are also trying to search for new investigators too cuz we don't want there to be a let down in the work.

Sound like everything is really crazy at home! That is super sweet that Elder H and Elder G are companions. I will probably get the package tomorrow at zone conference but I'm sure everything in it is fine. Shoutout to Jake Kramer and Jordan Wetsel! Sorry you both got puked on. How come no puke got on Chandler? I think it is Jordan's responsibility to puke on Chandler ;)

Shout out to my boy Kale Wright! Can't wait to hear about your mission stuff bro! 4 for 4!

I love you all and must now say goodbye and to the edge, Elder Schoemig

No comments:

Post a Comment