Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 11, 2012

Hey! I loved the pictures that you sent! Everything looks so good and pretty and big haha. I love my cat haha. I love hearing about everything that happens each week! I didn't know that Micah and Sarah got in a wreck though! I'm glad they're alright. I got a letter from Elder Harley yesterday! It made me feel so good that my friend on the other side of the world sent that to me. I'm gonna send him a letter ASAP.

The work here goes slowly, but my head does not hang lowly. Unintentional rhyming haha. We got a new investigator, a 9 year old girl in a less active family named K. She is super sweet and gentle. Her desire to learn is unreal. After we taught her yesterday she gave Elder L a hug hahaha and Elder L just looked really awkward haha. She is golden and I can't wait to see her get baptized! I think J got interviewed for the priesthood last Sunday but I'm not sure. I'll check up on that. He's super good. Rides the Metro for about an hour to get to church cuz it's slower on Sunday. He's a boss. Brother A has really been helping us with our storytelling skills lately. Hopefully by the time I get back I'll be a master storyteller.

I love you all and it's time to say goodbye, for now. Keep up the great work, keep fighting the good fight, stay the course. To the edge, Elder Schoemig.
(Mom's note:  Micah is my brother.  His family was in a car accident last week on Thursday, it rolled once but they came out of it fine, Micah was the only one received a very very minor injury when he hit his left hand on the windshield, still sore but fine.  We are grateful that they are okay.  Car is totalled but that can be replace.  I wrote him a letter but apparently it sounds like he hasn't got the letter about it.  :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment