Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 26, 2012

Hello Mom! And other people! I'm so relieved to hear about Dad's job! The Lord sends us blessings, it's our job to use them! I'm very thankful that everything went well. Sounds like everything is goin on like usual at home. This Saturday is gonna be a great day! Can't wait to hear how it goes :)

 The work is going great! We have 4 baptisms set for in October: A, K, B, and B! The work has really picked up this fall, especially with Elder W's and my different experiences and sharing our knowledge to build it up. We keep fighting for the right. I'm just loving the work right now, I gotta keep my eye on the prize! Sometimes it's easy to let things slip and get lazy, but you gotta ignore everything and work! "There is no satisfactory substitute, especially in missionary work!"

 I love you as big as the universe! -Elder Schoemig
 
Mom's note:  Many of you are probably wonder what's going on with his dad's job.  Well, his dad got a better job offer at a great company that we had been hoping and praying for and he had decided to take this job.  He startes on Oct. 8th at the new company.  We are blessed and thank you all for your prayers for our family.  It has helped tremendously.  As for this Saturday, Elder Schoemig's littliest brother Carson is being baptize by his father on his 8th birthday.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment