Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March 20, 2013

Hey Mom! I'm doing great especially with my new companion Elder S! I'm back with my son! I'm sad to see Elder W go, especially considering that we've been able to see each other grow since the very beginning. I will likely never be his companion again on the mission. But I look forward to this time with Elder Ss and all the learning and developing that will be taking place!
 
M is still set for this Sunday! The interview was last night and got everything taken care of in terms of the program, so we are super pumped to be having this great blessing from the Lord!
 
My retainer is doing fantastic by the way. He says hi ;)
 
I love you as big as the universe Mom! Can't wait for cherry blossoms this next week!
 
To the edge, Elder Schoemig

No comments:

Post a Comment