Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 27, 2013 - Temple and new convert

Hey Mom! Thanks for the email! It's always wonderful to hear how everyone is doing and to make sure my thoughts and prayers are with everyone through the week. I'm working hard to try and bring blessings to the people here and to those back home as well.
 
This week has been marvelous getting reacquainted with Elder S. It's funny because although I am his "trainer" I only got to spend a brief time with him and that time was split between focusing on him and Elder W. The most marvelous part of the week however was the baptism of M! She is amazing. Truly the most golden investigator that I've ever had. She reads and reads and understands everything so well! Last night at the Visitor Center it was cool because we got to go touch the temple and look at the cool big doors and stand in the entry way. After the tour at the VC me and her and Elder J got to talk a lot about temples and she asked some really good questions as to the nature of the Spirit World. In the temple interactive exhibit thing we were looking at all of the temples and she was just in awe of how gorgeous they all are. Temples truly are amazing and when she found out there are 16 in Utah she was blown away! We are blessed in Utah to be able to have so many so close, so take advantage of it! This morning she texted us and said, "I was reading D&C 88 and it really helped to clear up the symbolism of the temple doors!" I can't say enough about how thankful I am that the Lord has let me see this miracle unfold. It's shocking to think about.

Well I love you as big as the universe! To the edge, Elder Schoemig

No comments:

Post a Comment