Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May 22, 2013 - Got to see Jonny and another miracle.

Hey Mom!  I'll start off by saying that yes, last Saturday I was coming out of the ASL endowment session and saw J and thought, "who is that? I know who that is, but I can't recognize him."  I turned off the main path and he mirrored me before saying, "Kenny?"  I was shocked to hear my name but immediately as he did I shouted in joy, "J!" and went over to give him a great big hug!  It was a testimony that at the temple families come together.  We took pictures then quickly went on our way.  He said he will bring me the package soon.  Now I'm looking forward to seeing H at a random location as well!
Anyway we are having what's looking like another miracle!  The Laurel sisters gave us a referral for a guy who accepted to be baptized and has been to church already.  They were teaching him because he can read lips well but they realized there were some things he was missing so we'll go over there tomorrow with them to teach and he said to them he wants to come to the branch.  His name is D and he's Native American and loves Native American history and culture, and so do I!  It's a blessing to have Grandpa and Grandma Jarvis who taught me a love for that so I can now have an opportunity to build a relationship with him.  His Native name is "Lone Wolf."  I'm so excited and looking forward to going over there!  

Thanks for all the family news! I love you as big as the UNIVERSE!!!  To the edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment