Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 12, 2013 - New transfer to Gaithersburg, English program

Hey Mom, not a lot of time to email today, but the big news..... I'm outta the ASL program and in Gaithersburg 1rst ward!  I'm now companions with Elder S from Kaysville, Utah and we're gonna have a awesome transfer.  The biggest things about Elder S is he's a big reader like me, likes to draw (also like me),  and likes Doctor Who (again like me, but a WHOLE lot more!)  We're gonna have a great transfer together.
It's bittersweet to leave the ASL program, I love the area and the people and the language, it's beautiful.  But sometimes you need a new garden to work in.  I am praying my heart out for all the investigators and members in the branch and hope all goes well with them.

I've kinda accepted the fact that it's not likely that I'll get to go back to ASL.  Don't ask why, it's just a feeling that I'm getting.  

Anyway next week I'll tell you all about Gaithersburg and everything.  I love you to the edge of the universe!  To the edge, Elder Schoemig

No comments:

Post a Comment