Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 5th, 2013 - U.S. Capitol Bldg. again today

 Hey Mom! I'm doing well here in the end of an era, as you know the Matsumori's are going home soon, at the end of June to be specific. We get our new President on July 1st I believe. It's hard to believe I won't be hearing that deep loving voice anymore. He'll still be President to me even when I'm home though. It is also the end of an era because I'm not sure how much longer I have in the ASL program. Transfers is next week and so we'll see where I'm going. I have a feeling that I'm near the end though.
 
I could possibly have a very awesome experience this afternoon involving the US Capitol building but I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know next week if all goes according to plan.

Love all the news from home, means a lot to me :) Keeping updated in the home world helps a guy stay grounded. I love the quotes from Conference, keep em coming.

Yep we had J over for a bit the other night, it has been really cool to see him. We had a good talk about mission life :)

Anyway sorry there's not much to report this week, just feeling kinda calm and chill today.

Love you as big as the universe, to the edge, Elder Schoemig xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment