Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sept. 11, 2013 - 9/11, the day we will never forget

Hey Mom!  I'm doing well out here, just chillin.  I'm sure that your calling is for a reason and from God, we must always endure and enjoy the time we have.  Congrats to Dakota on the good game!  I'm glad the Lumina is gone.  I never liked that car.  :)  But who knows what, if anything, I'll drive when I get back home.  I'm sure my bike still works.  I'm glad to hear about G-Man, he is a stud and will always be my brother.  Can't wait to give him a big ol' bear hug from Shrek to Donkey :)

Out here things are going well.  Just the same old same old ya know what I mean?  The Sister's are doing well and doing their best to pick up what we left for them.  The French are gaining some momentum so I'm pleased with that.  As for me and Elder Brimhall we are doing great, learning from each other and teaching each other how to be better men. 

We heard we're supposed to have some storms out here soon.  It's been pretty hot recently.

I hope everyone has some time to reflect on what a day this is.  9/11.  12 years later and it's still etched in my mind.  I'm sure many people who witnessed things such as Pearl Harbor and other traumatic events can attest to that with those experiences as well.  Images and feelings can fade, but the truth is eternal.  And the truth is that we were taught this day what it would mean with the God-given Liberty we enjoy.  I love the USA, soldiers have given and continue to give their lives for this cause.  What are we doing?

Mom, I LOVE YOU TO THE EDGE OF THE WHOLE WIDE ALWAYS GROWING UNIVERSE! to the edge, Elder Schoemig

No comments:

Post a Comment