Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September 4, 2013 - Same companion/transfer day

Hey Mom!  I have some news for this week!  We split the area and we got Sister B, Sister S, and Sister C in our ward!  It'll be a fun and new adventure to work with the Sisters, I've never done that before.  I've been nervous and praying for the right ones to be here and for the Lord to bless them so I think that He will.  Elder B and I are staying together!  It'll be way fun this transfer, we gotta work hard and do a LOT of finding and just kill it.  This transfer we are doing a "Process of Purification" like we did a year ago, but just our district.  It is where we will fix 4-5 things we want to improve on and the Lord will help us and we will be better missionaries.  Also the mission is doing a Book of Mormon reading these next two transfers so I'm super excited to do that.  We of course have the Nats/Phillies game we're going to next Friday night, so if it's on TV you should try to watch it and see if you can spot the missionaries!  It's gonna be so much fun.  We had a great lesson with J and the Elders Quorum President, Brother S at the church last night.  J is soooo cool and he's one of the greatest guys I've met out here.  Well I gotta go now, here at the College there will be a class starting in the room soon.  I love you to the EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE!  to the edge, Elder Schoemig

No comments:

Post a Comment