Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21, 2013 - New P-Day: Mondays!

Hey Mom!  Thanks for good email update about the family, not much to report here, other than I'm still off my feet and not doing much.  It's been a hard time for me.  I can't wait to see the doctor this Thursday and see if I am good to go.  It's just difficult to not work, haha a few years ago I probably would've never said that.  But I have really learned what Grandma says is true, "A little hard work never hurt anybody."  I have come to love the hard work.  It's really the only satisfaction that you get in life, knowing that you worked hard and you saw something great come to pass.
Well, we are gonna do some stuff this week to inspire ourselves and help to lead the zone.  Being a zone leader is weird, I've got to learn to have a little bit of a different mindset.  It'll come soon.

J and R in Gaithersburg are getting baptized this week, I'm so excited for that!  I can't wait to go to them.

Bryan Kehl, former BYU linebacker who now plays for the Redskins, spoke at the Visitor Center last night.  His wife did too.  They are great, and it is refreshing to see a successful professional athlete and his wife with such great testimonies.

Well I love you to the edge of the UNIVERSE!!! to the edge Elder Schoemig

No comments:

Post a Comment