Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28, 2013 - Two baptisms last weekend :)

Hey Mom!  I had a fantastic weekend with two of my brothers in the Lord taking the covenant of baptism upon them!  I baptized J on Friday night, and last night I witnessed R's baptism.  They are truly special sons of God and I look forward to the friendship that will continue to grow throughout our lives.
In College Park, we received word that some of the baptism's that didn't happen a few weeks ago, probably will happen in the near future.  We have been talking to them, and they just needed some more time.  Pray for E, E, and F to have the Holy Spirit touch their hearts and for them to listen to it.  Also, we picked up a really cool new investigator named K and his daughter D.  They really want to read the Book of Mormon and come to church.  Pray for them as well!  K's wife and other daughter will be new investigator's this week, so pray for them too please!

Elder Giles and I are doing well, tryin to get our wheels churnin and movin.  I've discovered that on a mission, you are more successful the faster you can get mobilized and get communication with the ward and just hit the pavement hard.  So that's what we're trying to do.  

We had zone activity today, we called it "chili-ing" out.  We had homemade chili courtesy of Elder Treasure and just chilled.  It was fun. 

Well I love you and I love Halloween!  Hope it's really really really fun and you get to scare lot's of people! LOVE YOU TO THE EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE! closer to the edge, Elder Schoemig

No comments:

Post a Comment