Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October 9, 2012

Hey Mom and Dad and everyone! Gotta be a short one this week, we gotta lotta stuffs to do. I got my son today! I am training Elder S from Yucaipa, California. He is an ASL missionary and we are in a trio with Elder W. This transfer is gonna be the bomb! Elder S says he loves to cook so that's a testament that the Lord really does answer prayers! This Sunday we have K I's baptism! After many months and long hard labor it's finally here! I know that the family will benefit from this spiritual experience and K herself will benefit the most. We had a kinda slow week last week but this week we have lots of good stuff happening! How was General Conference everyone? Wow to me there was tons of revelation that was received and recorded. How about that announcement to lower the minimum missionary age for Elders and Sisters? Whooooo-eeeeeee I felt an overwhelmingly powerful testament from the Holy Ghost that that was supposed to happen and that President Monson is the prophet of God. Wow it literally brought tears to my eyes. These past couple weeks I have had more of those tearful, happy experiences than ever before. The Standard of Truth has been erected, no unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. I love you! To the edge :) -Elder Schoemig

(Mom's note:  We got this a day early because tomorrow is transfer day in D.C.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment