Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9, 2012 - S and K :)

Hey Mom! That family we had an appointment with last Saturday but they had to cancel but we at least gave them more Book of Mormon's and a Restoration DVD. We will head back over there tonight to recheck on them and hopefully teach. We are doing work with the ward and trying to improve that aspect of missionary work, to work with the ward to coordinate lessons and things for less actives, recent converts, and investigators. We are having success with a few of the people on the ward list to reactivate them and teach them the lessons. One guy is Tom and the other is Rich. Pray for their continued progression.
We have lots of service lined up and we are hoping that through the service we can then be able to come back and have a lesson on finding people to teach the Gospel.
The biggest news is that the baptism was amazing! I got to baptize Seth and Elder Miyasaki came down from DC with President Matsumori and he baptized Kevin. It was a great to see them all dressed in white after working with them. This area has been so good to me, I have had the blessing of seeing and being a part of 6 baptisms in this area and I'm working to get more people to feel God's love for them.
 
"There can be miracles when you believe. Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill. Who knows what miracles, you can achieve. When you believe somehow you will. You will when you believe." I just thought I might share that line from that song. Good song, right?
I love you Mom and I hope all goes as well with you as it goes with me and that the Spirit be always abundantly poured out upon our family and friends. Love you TO THE EDGE of the UNVERSE! Elder Schoemig

No comments:

Post a Comment