Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Januray 16, 2013 - The fearsome missionary! Thanks to Tae Kwon Do. :)

Hey Mom, thanks for the great advice. I think you were the best Mom
and in the world and there's no changing my mind so don't even try.
It's not that cold here, mostly in the 30's and 40's with lots of fog
and rain. Makes for a mysterious atmosphere. I feel like there
should be zombies and werewolves and vampires jumping out of the trees
but so far we haven't seen any so that is good. The news from home is
much appreciated as always and I got your letter about the Piano Guys
and I've got some news for you. I already bought the CD! It was at
the LDS bookstore near the temple and I got it. However if you could
somehow find a way to get their new stuff like the Lord of the Rings
song to me that would be the coolest.

The work is going great! We had the Browns at church and are working
on giving them the new member lessons and integrating them into the
ward. They are awesome. We have an appointment with Deon, the one
kid I told you about before, tonight and hope to get him reading and
praying and stuff. We try to do some tracting everyday to hopefully
find someone new to teach. It is different tracting out here in the
country. We gotta little farther walk sometimes. But most everyone
is really nice even if they're not interested.

I love the Chesapeake Bay. It is fun to look at and to imagine what
it would be like to sail a boat on those waters.

Elder L and I have fun talking about lots of different things.
He's shy normally but will open up around me when there's not too many
others around. I'm trying to get him to be more open and give me more
input both in planning and in lessons.

I'm sorry I still have not yet sent that package. I found out where
the UPS store is so I just need to find a time to be there and send it
off.

I love reading from the Book of Mormon and Preach My Gospel everyday.
Some days when I miss I can really feel it. But I like to study and
wish I had more time for it.

Today was our zone activity where we did padded sword fighting. I was
the most fearsome on the field and everybody was scared of me. I owe
that to my TKD skillz and doing that for many years.

LOVE you as BIG as the UNIVERSE! _Elder Schoemig

No comments:

Post a Comment