Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February 27, 2013

Thanks for the email Mom! Sounds like kids are enjoying themselves as basketball winds down. Good to hear about LP basketball of course. I am grieved for Coach though. He is a role model to me and such a great coach. I am praying for him and his family. Good quote by Amanda though, I think I'll use that at times.
 
Anyway here in the field we've got an investigator on date for baptism! She is an interpreter and we met at the hospital. She was on the job with one of our members, A, who was in the hospital. She couldn't ask us because of the Code of Ethics but later when President F came she asked him if they could step out into the hall. President got her email and we contacted her. We had a lesson last Saturday and committed her to baptism on March 24, she came to church on Sunday, and we had another lesson on Tuesday at the Visitor Center. She is solid and is reading the Book of Mormon and praying. In other news we're still working with our other investigators. T is still solid and is committed to living the Law of Chastitiy.
Well my thoughts this week are those of gratitude. I am thankful for the Lord Jesus Christ. I know that He is risen. I know He is the center of my life, and for that I am grateful. Love you Mom! #loveyoutotheedgeoftheuniverse

No comments:

Post a Comment