Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2013 - Grandparents home and Ward Christmas package :)

Hey Mom!  The week has been good, I've just been working on making some needed inward changes to affect my outward behavior.  I don't let myself get discouraged, very often anyway, I know that I'm really far from perfect, but there are moments when I become great and there are moments when I become really really well... not great haha.  But this swing on the spiral of life has God's hand guiding it.  The more good we know, the less bad it takes to make us feel guilty, and vice versa.  It's an interesting concept but it explains why Nephi and Alma had such great desires to do the things of God and why people that don't know any better don't feel bad about it.  I guess you could also say the better the lighting in the room, the more you can see the dust on the furniture, the stains on the carpet, and the crumbs on the table.  But all it takes is a little hard work and that stuff is gone and you have a nice, clean, illuminated room.
I can't wait to talk to Grandma and Grandpa in person about their mission experience.  I love love love them.  That investigator who see's the visions typifies so many people I've met.  Dreaming dreams and seeing visions, God's words come in so many ways.  

I'm really thankful for the package, the Christmas tree of hands is now up and on the wall.  Thanks to all who were included on that lovely gift.  I'm looking forward to receiving whatever you are sending to me!  Don't worry about sending me anything else though.  I don't need it.  I have everything I want in my missionary labors.  

Brrrrrr, it's getting colder!  Looking forward to the first snows, I don't know when they'll come.

Yesterday we set up an appointment with a man who has been coming to church for some time now, we hope to have him enter in the gate of baptism soon! 

LOVE to the EDGE of the UNIVERSE! closer to the edge, Elder Schoemig

No comments:

Post a Comment