Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 1, 2012

Hello my mother!  I am doing great!  Just kinda sweaty cuz we got done playing basketball just barely :)  Can't believe that Amanda and Codie have been married for a year!  Shows how fast time flies.  Before you know it they'll have a bucket load of children 

I hope and pray for you everyday Mom.  I want to be the best missionary I can be so you will be proud of me. 

We have gotten some new investigators recently.  Their names are D, J, S, and J.  They don't know each other but they all live in DC.  One of our key indicators this transfer is asking everyone for referrals, and we are asking everyone!  It has led to lots of referrals and the new investigators we have found.  You gotta find to teach, and you gotta teach to find I guess.  Our work with K and the I family has been going great, we had to postpone the baptism for some reasons but she's still super excited. 

This week I've been kinda sick, so pray for me to overcome the sickness I've been having.  Also on Monday Elder L and I got into a little spat but it's over now.  That's weird that we were both feeling frustrated at the same time haha.  We have a psychological link between us haha.  Luckily there is repentance and forgiveness that allows us to get past our mistakes and move on.  Forgive and forget, as somebody said.  

Next week is my six month mark, and I'm contemplating having a party.  You should do one too and take pictures haha. 

To the edge my family in friends!  Remember "freedom is knowing who you are, and once you know that, everything will straighten out for itself."

LVE, Elder Schoemig  ,\,,/

 Oh yeah I forgot to mention we are getting a senior couple in the ASL program in September!  Elder and Sister J I believe their names are.  This will be a huge boost to our program and our branch!  I know the Sister has been an ASL teacher for 30 something years and is a certified interpreter so this is gonna be great for the Lord's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment